Unreleased Hidden Abilities Reference List

Discuss anything related to Pokémon Showdown!

Postby GoldenSandslash15 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:38 pm

I figured that a list could help people, since most sites instead choose to list the ones with RELEASED hidden abilities, but the list tends to be so long since nearly all of them have been released so far.

With that said, here's a list of those with Unreleased Hidden Abilities:

* Articuno (Snow Cloak)
* Zapdos (Lightningrod)
* Moltres (Flame Body)
* Chikorita (Leaf Guard) / Bayleef (Leaf Guard) / Meganium (Leaf Guard)
* Cyndaquil (Flash Fire) / Quilava (Flash Fire) / Typhlosion (Flash Fire)
* Totodile (Sheer Force) / Croconaw (Sheer Force) / Feraligatr (Sheer Force)
* Raikou (Volt Absorb)
* Entei (Flash Fire)
* Suicune (Water Absorb)
* Regirock (Sturdy)
* Regice (Ice Body)
* Registeel (Light Metal)
* Heatran (Flame Body)
* Snivy (Contrary) / Servine (Contrary) / Serperior (Contrary)
* Tepig (Thick Fat) / Pignite (Thick Fat) / Emboar (Reckless)
* Oshawott (Shell Armor) / Dewott (Shell Armor) / Samurott (Shell Armor)
* Gothita (Shadow Tag)
* Klink (Clear Body)
* Litwick (Shadow Tag) / Lampent (Shadow Tag) / Chandelure (Shadow Tag)
* Rufflet (Hustle)
* Larvesta (Swarm) / Volcarona (Swarm)

Note that Gothita, Klink, and Rufflet have had Hidden Abilities released on their evolved forms. However, these releases were never on female Pokémon, so passing the Hidden Ability through breeding is impossible.

Additionally, the following hidden abilities were only released on Male Pokémon, so using them in combination with Egg Moves is illegal:

Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll) / Ivysaur (Chlorophyll) / Venusaur (Chlorophyll)
Charmander (Solar Power) / Charmeleon (Solar Power) / Charizard (Solar Power)
Squirtle (Rain Dish) / Wartortle (Rain Dish) / Blastoise (Rain Dish)
Treecko (Unburden) / Grovyle (Unburden) / Sceptile (Unburden)
Torchic (Speed Boost) / Combusken (Speed Boost) / Blaziken (Speed Boost)
Mudkip (Damp) / Marshtomp (Damp) / Swampert (Damp)
Turtwig (Shell Armor) / Grotle (Shell Armor) / Torterra (Shell Armor)
Chimchar (Iron Fist) / Monferno (Iron Fist) / Infernape (Iron Fist)
Piplup (Defiant) / Prinplup (Defiant) / Empoleon (Defiant)
Pansage (Overgrow) / Simisage (Overgrow)
Pansear (Blaze) / Simisear (Blaze)
Panpour (Torrent) / Simipour (Torrent)
Gothorita (Shadow Tag) / Gothitelle (Shadow Tag)

Generation 6 Update! Now, any Pokémon, whether male, female, or genderless, can pass its Hidden Ability onto its offspring. As such, any Pokémon on the second list is legal with Egg Moves for Gen VI games. And Gothita, Klink, and Rufflet with Hidden Abilities are legal in Gen VI games as well.
Last edited by GoldenSandslash15 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Avatar made by User of Shadows.

From The Smog, Issue 32: "Now there is no excuse for anyone to post discussions on the PS! Forums nobody cares nor reads about."

Yeah, it's not like that's incredibly rude and offensive or anything... >_<
User avatar
GoldenSandslash15
 
Posts: 1066
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: Southern California

Postby The-Me » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:26 am

OP is not a faggot. Great work.
わたし わ テーマ です
Aurorus has Snow Warning and will make it to OU? NOT ON MY WATCH. Avatar stolen from UOS, using extreme violence.
Arcticblast wrote:LET MY INSULT GUIDE YOU TO VICTORY
User avatar
The-Me
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:56 am
Location: See that fire over there? That's me.

Postby Kingler12345 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:10 am

GoldenSandslash15 wrote:I figured that a list could help people, since most sites instead choose to list the ones with RELEASED hidden abilities, but the list tends to be so long since nearly all of them have been released so far.

With that said, here's a list of those with Unreleased Hidden Abilities:

* Articuno (Snow Cloak)
* Zapdos (Lightningrod)
* Moltres (Flame Body)
* Chikorita (Leaf Guard) / Bayleef (Leaf Guard) / Meganium (Leaf Guard)
* Cyndaquil (Flash Fire) / Quilava (Flash Fire) / Typhlosion (Flash Fire)
* Totodile (Sheer Force) / Croconaw (Sheer Force) / Feraligatr (Sheer Force)
* Raikou (Volt Absorb)
* Entei (Flash Fire)
* Suicune (Water Absorb)
* Regirock (Sturdy)
* Regice (Ice Body)
* Registeel (Light Metal)
* Heatran (Flame Body)
* Snivy (Contrary) / Servine (Contrary) / Serperior (Contrary)
* Tepig (Thick Fat) / Pignite (Thick Fat) / Emboar (Reckless)
* Oshawott (Shell Armor) / Dewott (Shell Armor) / Samurott (Shell Armor)
* Gothita (Shadow Tag)
* Klink (Clear Body)
* Litwick (Shadow Tag) / Lampent (Shadow Tag) / Chandelure (Shadow Tag)
* Rufflet (Hustle)
* Larvesta (Swarm) / Volcarona (Swarm)

Note that Gothita, Klink, and Rufflet have had Hidden Abilities released on their evolved forms. However, these releases were never on female Pokémon, so passing the Hidden Ability through breeding is impossible.

Whoa thanks. This is really helpful, though i knew some of them.
User avatar
Kingler12345
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Right behind you, holding a dagger.

Postby HanakoToast » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:54 am

Shadow Tag Chandy will never be released ;_;
─────▄████▀█▄
───▄█████████████████▄
─▄█████.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼▼▼▼
▄███████▄.▲.▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
███████████████████▀▀

QwietQwilfish: i like little girls for whats on the inside
User avatar
HanakoToast
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 am

Postby PlasmaKirby » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:39 pm

HanakoToast wrote:Shadow Tag Chandy will never be released ;_;


All Pokemon's DW abilities will be released, so ST Chandy is gonna be Ubers when its released on DW
PlasmaKirby, The Plasmatic, 16-bit, Cheap, Gaming, Drunk, BRORUFF, Fairy Hating, Table Throwing Vice-President

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻


Check out The Studio Room. GOURMET RACE FTW
User avatar
PlasmaKirby
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:43 am
Location: Pumpkin Grand, Corn Hall & ONION GARDEN

Postby Kingler12345 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:06 am

PlasmaKirby wrote:
HanakoToast wrote:Shadow Tag Chandy will never be released ;_;


All Pokemon's DW abilities will be released, so ST Chandy is gonna be Ubers when its released on DW

Indeed.
User avatar
Kingler12345
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Right behind you, holding a dagger.

Postby Kyle1717 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:08 pm

Thanks a bunch man, this is really helpful.

So do we have any idea if/when these abilities will be released? I've heard various things but I'm not entirely sure what's true and not true.
User avatar
Kyle1717
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Postby Kingler12345 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Kyle1717 wrote:Thanks a bunch man, this is really helpful.

So do we have any idea if/when these abilities will be released? I've heard various things but I'm not entirely sure what's true and not true.

The abilities pretty much have to be released in gen 5. Unfortunately, this is in the later stage of the metagame so there won't be much time to toy around with it in the current meta.
User avatar
Kingler12345
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Right behind you, holding a dagger.

Postby GoldenSandslash15 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Update!

As of Gen 6, Male Pokémon and genderless CAN breed hidden abilities, so any Pokémon that has been released with a hidden ability can be used, even if male or genderless.

As a result, Gothita, Klink, and Rufflet are now legal! And any starter Pokémon or elemental monkey is legal even with Egg Moves!
Avatar made by User of Shadows.

From The Smog, Issue 32: "Now there is no excuse for anyone to post discussions on the PS! Forums nobody cares nor reads about."

Yeah, it's not like that's incredibly rude and offensive or anything... >_<
User avatar
GoldenSandslash15
 
Posts: 1066
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: Southern California

Postby PlasmaKirby » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:45 pm

GoldenSandslash15 wrote:Update!

As of Gen 6, Male Pokémon and genderless CAN breed hidden abilities, so any Pokémon that has been released with a hidden ability can be used, even if male or genderless.

As a result, Gothita, Klink, and Rufflet are now legal! And any starter Pokémon or elemental monkey is legal even with Egg Moves!


Thats cool but we still need those other Hidden Abilities to be released. I know its gonna happen
PlasmaKirby, The Plasmatic, 16-bit, Cheap, Gaming, Drunk, BRORUFF, Fairy Hating, Table Throwing Vice-President

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻


Check out The Studio Room. GOURMET RACE FTW
User avatar
PlasmaKirby
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:43 am
Location: Pumpkin Grand, Corn Hall & ONION GARDEN


Return to Pokémon Showdown

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MendigoOP, MeowMix10, OrangePenguinz and 10 guests